The Graduate Center has a wealth of information and services to support your professional development. The following offices and centers are great places to explore.
- Find out more about their range of services, including individual career counseling and writing consultations.
- Among their services for PhD students and recent alumni, check out resources for navigating academia and their career planning guide.
- The TLC has developed several guides to support graduate assistants who teach throughout CUNY.
- For new students, a great starting point would be the new teacher guide. In addition, use the navigating CUNY guides to find resources at the campuses where you work.
- For robust information on course design, assessments, learning activities, and evaluation, take some time to read through the Teach@CUNY Handbook, which is updated each year.
- The Future Initiative provides workshops, fellowships, and grant initiatives that support diversity and student-centered pedagogy in the humanities.
- Among their resources offered are online tutorials on how to build websites on WordPress and BuddyPress.
- Peruse this webpage for links to graduate research fellowships, grants, and other opportunities.
- Are you interested deepening your reading knowledge in a language other than English? The Language Reading Program offers low-cost courses in French, Italian, Latin, and Spanish.